Little people can make big messes when it comes to dinnertime. And if you’re trying to feed a baby or toddler while you’re running around after other children, well, good luck with that!
But now, a new Australian innovation can help you deal with it. The Subo Food Bottle is a reusable food bottle that’s the perfect replacement for wasteful food pouches, and the best part is: no mess!
Like many cool baby gadgets, the Subo Food Bottle was created by Melbourne parents, Glen and Julie-Anne. They were looking for an easy way to feed their little ones on the go, without all the waste and the mess.
So let’s have a look at it in a little more detail.
What is a Subo Food Bottle?
The Food Bottle is just that – a bottle that you can use for food instead of liquids.
A reusable food bottle is perfect for little ones learning to eat independently. Babies as young as 6 months can easily sip the food from the soft silicone spout. Parents can see through the window on the side how much has been eaten.
Unlike squeezy pouches, kids can’t squeeze the food out of the bottle and get it everywhere. Sorry, kids! But it sure makes cleanup easier for parents.
You’ll save money because you don’t need to buy expensive squeezeable packaged foods. And you know exactly what’s going in to your toddler’s tummy. Subo works perfectly with smoothies, yoghurt, homemade purees and mashed foods.
What’s so cool about the Subo Food Bottle?
- Perfect for purees, yoghurts, smoothies and mashed foods (all the stuff you’d find in squeezy pouches at the supermarket)
- Non-squeezable so there’s less mess
- Reusable, so it’s a great alternative to single-use packages
- Completely BPA free and phthalate free.
- Viewing window allows parents and children to see how much food is left inside
- Convenient way to carry food from home to be consumed later
- Great for a quick snack or meal on the go, no need to clean up afterwards
- Lab tested and has passed AS2070 & EN 14350 standards
It’s also fully Australian made and Australian owned.
How to Use Subo Food Bottle
It’s simple to use. Just fill the bottle to the top with pureed or mashed food. If it doesn’t reach the top, unscrew the base and push the platform up. Put on the top and spout and it’s ready to go!
If you’re keen to get your hands on one, they come in three cool colours, and you can grab them right here at Hello Charlie.