Are you interested in guest blogging on Hello Charlie?
If you’re into eco, you have great writing skills, and would love to share with Hello Charlie, we’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking for articles that are interesting, comprehensive and data driven. Hello Charlie is all about eco, so we’re looking for articles that relate to eco baby; natural parenting; eco beauty; green living; clean eating; recipes for children and families; greening your family; diy alternatives to help you go eco; eco tips and hints; and relevant product reviews; to name a few.
If you’re not sure, have a browse around the Hello Charlie blog to see what we’ve posted before.
Guest blogging requirements for the Hello Charlie Blog
- Well written, high quality articles that are original and unique (we all know that Google hates duplicate content!)
- Articles should reflect the writing style of the Hello Charlie blog.
- If you include data or quotes, please attribute it properly. (See this article from HubSpot on how to attribute properly.)
- We will not accept articles with affiliate links. This means that you can’t advertise your blog, product, business or service within the article. (See this article from Matt Cutts of Google to find out more.)
- Articles should be a minimum of 400 words, but they can be as long as you need to make them comprehensive and good quality.
Formatting your Guest Blog
- Articles should be formatted so that they are easy to read, using short paragraphs and bullet points.
- Include subheadings to break up longer articles where necessary.
- Articles should be submitted as a word document, with properly attributed images attached separately. (Here’s how to attribute images properly.)
And the fine print …
- Ethman Enterprises Pty Ltd t/as Hello Charlie and as Hello Beauty will own copyright to articles submitted to us. We’d love for you to link to the article from your blog, and share it everywhere, but we will own the copyright. This means that you can’t republish the article anywhere else, even on your own blog.
- The Hello Charlie team reserves the right to edit and adapt the content of your guest blog as we require, and to update it in the future if we need.
Please email your completed article, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your author bio (up to 25 words) and one link to your blog.
If your article meets our guidelines and works with our content strategy, we will respond within two weeks to let you know whether your article will be published. Unfortunately, because of the volume of emails that we receive, we can only reply to successful submissions.