Pawpaw balms and ointments are very popular in Australia as a topical skin application. And no wonder!
You can use them in so many different ways, and they’re great for everyone from babies to adults. Pawpaw balms can help with skin problems like ulcers, eczema and other skin irritations, burns and even helps with moisture loss in skin.
As with all manufactured products, however, there are big differences between brands. Some pawpaw creams are nothing but moisturisers with paw paw flavouring. Other balms have good amounts of of paw paw but are based on petrochemicals.
And that’s where Hello Charlie comes in. I’ve researched all the ingredients, questioned the manufacturers, and found out which pawpaw balms really are worth buying. Finally, I’ve put them all into an ebook that you can come back to at any time.
Grab your copy now and check out which of the 38 pawpaw ointments I recommend!
PawPaw Balms: Researched and Reviewed
Here’s all the pawpaw balms I reviewed, in alphabetical order:
- Brauer Paw Paw Ointment Tub
- Coco Island Paw Paw Ointment
- Designer Brands Paw Paw Plus Lips
- Face of Australia Paw Paw Ointment
- Fix Organic Paw Paw & Manuka Honey Balm
- Girl Lane Paw Paw Lip Balm
- Healthy Care All Natural Paw Paw Baby Balm
- Healthy Care Paw Paw Lip Balm
- Healthy Care Paw Paw Rosehip & Manuka Lip Balm
- Herb Valley Wild Pink Paw Paw SPF15 Lip Balm
- Little Innoscents Organic Paw Paw Balm
- Lucas Paw Paw Ointment
- Melrose Little Bird Organic Paw Paw Balm Coconut
- Melrose Little Bird Organic Paw Paw Balm Original
- Melrose Little Bird Organic Paw Paw Balm Tangerine
- Models Prefer Paw Paw 100% Natural Original
- Natio Paw Paw Lip Balm
- Natralus Natural Paw Paw Baby Ointment
- Natralus Natural Paw Paw Lip Balm
- Natralus Natural Paw Paw Ointment
- McArthur Complete Skincare Cream
- McArthur Complete Skincare Cream – Fragrance Free
- Natural Alternative Paw Paw Ointment
- Nature’s Care Paw Paw Baby Balm
- Nature’s Care Paw Paw Balm
- Nature’s Care Paw Paw Lip Balm
- Nude By Nature Paw Paw Ointment
- Only Papaya Paw Paw Balm
- Organic Island Paw Paw Lip Salve
- Pharmacy Action Paw Paw Ointment
- Pure by Phytocare Papaya & Celandula Ointment
- Pure Paw Paw Ointment Grape
- Pure Paw Paw Ointment
- Scienza CoPaw Natural Relief Balm
- Sukin Paw Paw Ointment
- Suvana Paw Paw Lip Balm
- Suvana Natural PawPaw & Acai Balm SPF 20
- Wotnot Baby Balm
Read the free ebook now!
All this and more is in our brand new Safer PawPaw Balms ebook Cheat Sheet. And because I love my readers (that’s you!) so much, there’s even a special bonus for you at the very end of the ebook. You’ll get 20% off all the pawpaw balms we stock at Hello Charlie.
It’s right here, and it’s free, so what are you waiting for? Get your free ebook now! Our pawpaw balms cheat sheet will tell you which pawpaw balms are the best for you and your family.
We’ve got some other articles that you might find useful, too:
Are we missing any?
I’ve tried to include every single pawpaw balm available in Australia, but if I’m missing any, let me know! Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the pawpaw balm and a link, or pop it into the comments below.
So go on, grab yourself a cuppa and get reading!